Conventional cancer treatments aren’t working for women with breast cancer. Women are falling into a cancer industry machine only to be spit out at the other end, permanently damaged and still with no reasonable assurance of long-term survival.
Costing over $150 per milligram, this deadly and ineffective chemotherapy drug costs 4,000x its weight in gold. Why was it approved by the FDA and when will natural alternatives that actually work be made available to the public?
Cannabis contains a compound that may kill brain cancers that chemotherapy and radiation can’t touch, so why isn’t it being used today?
When chemo fails, or worse, feeds the cancer, the immense healing power of food may be the only hope left.
About one hundred times less toxic than chemotherapy, turmeric extract (curcumin) was found more effective at killing colorectal cancer stem cells from patients than a popular combination of conventional drugs.
This highly pungent Japanese condiment contains compounds that strike to the very core of pancreatic cancer malignancy.
Ever since chemotherapy and radiation became the ‘standard of care,’ oncology has been in the Dark Ages. Could the scientific community finally be waking up to the incomparable power of foods to cure what conventional treatment only makes worse?
Many of the most commonly used forms of chemotherapy target the fast-replicating cells, tricking them into incorporating deadly chemicals within their DNA, like fluoride or platinum, or by otherwise blocking some key cog in the machinery of DNA replication or translation.
A new study confirms radiotherapy drives malignancy and invasiveness within cancer, as well as the power of natural substances as benign and accessible as blueberries to suppress the cancer stem cells at the root of the problem.
The root cause and potential cure for cancer is ignored by virtually all conventional oncologists despite an accumulating body of research that we already have the answer.
Newly published research from the journal cancer indicates that conventional radiation-based cancer treatments may actually be driving the cancer into greater malignancy. Irradiated breast cancer cells were found to be 30 times more capable of forming new tumors than nonirradiated breast cancer cells.
What do we really know about ovarian cancer risk and the ‘gene mutations’ considered largely responsible for increasing it? The answer is quite surprising and opens up the possibility for a radical change in how we diagnosis and treat the most lethal gynecological cancer in existence.
A new study finds vitamin D — the ‘sunlight vitamin’ — strikes to the very heart of breast cancer malignancy.
A new study reveals ginger contains a pungent compound that is up to 10,000 times more effective than conventional chemotherapy in targeting the root cause of cancers.
The ancient Indian spice turmeric strikes again! A new study finds it is capable of selectively and safely killing cancer stem cells in a way that chemo and radiation can not.
Cancer treatment with chemotherapy yields disappointing results for most cancer cell types. Perhaps we should be exploring alternative cancer treatments, such as one proposed by Nicholas Gonzalez, MD, known as the trophoblast theory of cancer.
A new turmeric study published in Cancer Letters is paving the way for a revolution in the way that we both understand and treat cancer.
When conventional cancer medicine fails to produce positive outcomes, a humble little seed comes to the rescue.
Unbeknownst to most, a Copernican revolution has already taken place in cancer theory. Today, the weight of evidence indicates that plants and not chemicals are the solution for reversing the global cancer epidemic.
Millions die every year from cancer. Millions more from heart disease. A solid body of research indicates that consuming pomegranate may be the ideal way to protect yourself against the top two killers in the postmodern age.
Increasingly, science is validating the therapeutic value of spices to prevent and treat disease, including for conditions as serious as lethal brain cancer.
A new study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute has found that more frequent mammography results in dramatically increased rates of false positives and unnecessary biopsies.
A new scientific review identifies 25 of the top foods and herbs which kill the cancer stem cells at the root cause of cancer malignancy.
Read the rest here:
Cancer Stem Cells | GreenMedInfo | Disease | Natural Medicine
- Mayo Clinic, University of Minnesota develop 'robocop' stem cells to fight cancer - Minneapolis Star Tribune - August 20th, 2017
- Vitamin C may help genes to kill blood cancer stem cells - ETHealthworld.com - August 20th, 2017
- Vitamin C could help genes kill blood cancer stem cells - Economic Times - August 19th, 2017
- New treatment for deadly blood cancers expected to be approved soon - STLtoday.com - August 19th, 2017
- Blood cancer: High doses of vitamin C could encourage stem cells ... - Express.co.uk - August 18th, 2017
- Mum hopes her unborn baby's stem cells will save the life of her brother who's battling a rare brain tumour - The Sun - August 18th, 2017
- Stem cell technique could reverse a major type of infertility | New ... - New Scientist - August 18th, 2017
- New Experimental Drug Kills Cancer Cells When Combined With Chemotherapy - TrendinTech - August 18th, 2017
- Researchers map brain tumour cells' adaptation to oxygen deprivation - Medical Xpress - August 16th, 2017
- Chennai sprinter Blumen Rajan is in a race against time to beat cancer. Are you the stem cell donor who can help out ... - EdexLive (press release)... - August 16th, 2017
- OMF - Mike Mottola, 28, B-cell lymphoma (a white blood cell cancer), Methuen 8-16-17 - WEEI.com - August 16th, 2017
- K&C Jen Fox, 25, Hodgkin lymphoma (a white blood cell cancer), Hopkinton 8-15-17 - WEEI.com - August 15th, 2017
- Stem Cell Transplant Program Celebrates First Year - Newswise (press release) - August 15th, 2017
- Cancer Stem Cells Theory - EuroStemCell Research - August 15th, 2017
- New Immuno-Oncology Therapy Against Advanced Solid Tumors to Enter Phase 1 Clinical Studies - Immuno-Oncology News - August 15th, 2017
- End In Sight For Baby Elisabeth Ellis' 6-Month-Long Battle With Brain Cancer - KHTS Radio - August 14th, 2017
- Targeted Stem Cells Might Hold the Key to Eradicating Leukemia - The Jewish Press - JewishPress.com - August 12th, 2017
- Antibiotic Doesn't Prevent Lung Complication After Stem Cell Transplant - KARK - August 12th, 2017
- Stem Cell Registry Will Facilitate Finding Donors - Financial Tribune - August 12th, 2017
- Stem Cell Therapy Selectively Targets and Kills Cancerous Tissue - Anti Aging News - August 12th, 2017
- Join Jon Kempin, LA Galaxy Foundation and Gift of Life Marrow Registry for Kick Blood Cancer on August 13 - LA Galaxy - August 12th, 2017
- Stem Cell and Biobanking - Conference Series - August 10th, 2017
- Michael Teitell named director of the UCLA Jonsson Comprehensive Cancer Center - UCLA Newsroom - August 10th, 2017
- Is stem cell injection the cure-all miracle? - Health24 - August 8th, 2017
- East Renfrewshire MP praises high number of residents registered as stem cell donors - Barrhead News - August 7th, 2017
- Trust those cells to help cure cancer - The Hindu - August 7th, 2017
- Rare leukemia targeted by modifying patients' immune cells - New Haven Register - August 7th, 2017
- Grant supports 3D innovation in stem cell-related cancer research at ODU - Southside Daily - August 5th, 2017
- The rise of unproven stem cell therapies turned this obscure scientist into an industry watchdog - Science Magazine - August 4th, 2017
- Stem cell treatment kills cancer cells that have spread in mice ... - Cancer Research UK - August 1st, 2017
- Stem cell transplants - Cancer Research UK - July 31st, 2017
- Stem cell therapy attacks cancer by targeting unique tissue stiffness - Medical Xpress - July 31st, 2017
- UCI researchers use stem cells as cancer-seeking missiles - 89.3 KPCC - July 31st, 2017
- Stem Cell Therapy Attacks Cancer by Targeting Unique Tissue ... - R & D Magazine - July 31st, 2017
- Higgins: More than $2 million in grant awards to Roswell Park researchers to study breast cancer recurrence, develop ... - Niagara Frontier... - July 11th, 2017
- Adult Stem Cell Therapy Abroad, Cancer Stem Cell Treatment ... - July 11th, 2017
- Ashli Stempel helped save her brother's life. She hopes to inspire others. - GazetteNET - July 11th, 2017
- Stem cell-based therapy for targeting skin-to-brain cancer - Medical Xpress - July 11th, 2017
- Regenerating the Body With Stem Cells Hype or Hope? - Labiotech.eu (blog) - July 11th, 2017
- Cholesterol biosynthesis inhibitor RO 48-8071 reduces progesterone receptor expression and inhibits progestin ... - Dove Medical Press - July 10th, 2017
- A new lung cancer drug is approved for routine use in Scotland - BBC News - July 10th, 2017
- Pediatric cancer center seeks donations to build more clean rooms - The Japan Times - July 9th, 2017
- Dad set to undergo gruelling chemotherapy to kill his immune system despite not having cancer in bid walk again - Mirror.co.uk - July 9th, 2017
- Private clinics' peddling of unproven stem cell treatments is unsafe and unethical - Medical Xpress - July 8th, 2017
- Colon Cancer-Driven Stem Cells Linked to High-Fat Diet - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - July 8th, 2017
- Researchers publish new findings on influence of high-fat diet on colorectal cancer - Medical Xpress - July 6th, 2017
- Cancer survivor shares how she was saved by stem cell transplant - The Borneo Post - July 6th, 2017
- Experts Warn Against Medical Tourism For Unproven Stem Cell Treatments - Huffington Post Australia - July 6th, 2017
- Jerry Kelly starts fund to help cancer-stricken PGA Tour rules official involved in infamous Tiger Woods Masters drop - GolfDigest.com - July 6th, 2017
- Discovery by McMaster team provides key for targeted cancer treatment - TheSpec.com - July 3rd, 2017
- Tests show no signs of cancer for Danville 2-year-old - GoDanRiver.com - July 3rd, 2017
- Lack of stem cell donations plagues patients - Times of India - July 3rd, 2017
- Toronto study sheds new light on source of relapse in acute myeloid leukemia - The Globe and Mail - July 1st, 2017
- Stem Cells Play a Role in Acute Myeloid Leukemia Relapse - Technology Networks - July 1st, 2017
- Stem-cell researchers solve mystery of relapse in acute myeloid leukemia - Medical Xpress - June 29th, 2017
- Buy Celyad And Get In On The CAR-T Space In Solid Tumors: Medicine's Next Frontier - Seeking Alpha - June 27th, 2017
- Are Stem Cells Involved in Cancer? | stemcells.nih.gov - June 26th, 2017
- Sumitomo Dainippon Cancer Stemness Inhibitor Napabucasin Disappoints in Phase III - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News (blog) - June 26th, 2017
- Existing Drug Found to be Effective at Killing Cancer Stem Cells ... - Technology Networks - June 26th, 2017
- Shelbyville community holding fundraiser to support middle schooler's fight against cancer - WISH-TV - June 25th, 2017
- Donations flood in for Somerset musician fighting aggressive form of cancer - Weston & Somerset Mercury (registration) - June 25th, 2017
- The teenagers growing up with cancer - BBC News - June 25th, 2017
- After two stem cell transplants and several rounds of chemo, 'now he's just like a normal 2-year-old' - GoDanRiver.com - June 25th, 2017
- He broke ground in stem-cell research. Now he's running for Congress. - Washington Post - June 22nd, 2017
- Cancer survivor to lead inaugural Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 5K Run - Allentown Morning Call - June 22nd, 2017
- Autophagy regulates the stemness of cervical cancer stem cells - Dove Medical Press - June 22nd, 2017
- Compounds from Grapes Destroy Colon Cancer Stem Cells in Preclinical Study - Bioscience Technology - June 21st, 2017
- Grape compounds can kill colon cancer cells - The Shillong Times - June 20th, 2017
- Human tissue model developed to test colon cancer drugs - Medical Xpress - June 20th, 2017
- Human tissue model developed to test colon cancer drugs - Cornell Chronicle - June 19th, 2017
- Grape-based compounds kill colon cancer stem cells in mice - Medical Xpress - June 19th, 2017
- Hair dyes, relaxers tied to raised breast cancer risk - The Nation - June 18th, 2017
- Stomach Cells Change Identity to Drive Pre-cancerous State | The ... - The Scientist - June 18th, 2017
- Taking a swing at cancer - The Robesonian - June 17th, 2017
- Stomach Cells Change Identity to Drive Precancerous State - The Scientist - June 16th, 2017
- Mixing vitamin C with antibiotics is surprisingly effective at killing off ... - ScienceAlert - June 16th, 2017
- ISSCR 2017: Researchers say vitamin C keeps epigenome as well ... - BioWorld Online - June 16th, 2017
- Overexpression of the cancer stem cell marker CD117 predicts poor prognosis in epithelial ovarian cancer patients ... - Dove Medical Press - June 14th, 2017
- President Trump's appointment of cancer scientist applauded - The San Diego Union-Tribune - June 11th, 2017
- The Vitamin That Targets and Kills Cancer Stem Cells - Care2.com - June 9th, 2017