Conventional cancer treatments aren’t working for women with breast cancer. Women are falling into a cancer industry machine only to be spit out at the other end, permanently damaged and still with no reasonable assurance of long-term survival.
Costing over $150 per milligram, this deadly and ineffective chemotherapy drug costs 4,000x its weight in gold. Why was it approved by the FDA and when will natural alternatives that actually work be made available to the public?
Cannabis contains a compound that may kill brain cancers that chemotherapy and radiation can’t touch, so why isn’t it being used today?
When chemo fails, or worse, feeds the cancer, the immense healing power of food may be the only hope left.
About one hundred times less toxic than chemotherapy, turmeric extract (curcumin) was found more effective at killing colorectal cancer stem cells from patients than a popular combination of conventional drugs.
This highly pungent Japanese condiment contains compounds that strike to the very core of pancreatic cancer malignancy.
Ever since chemotherapy and radiation became the ‘standard of care,’ oncology has been in the Dark Ages. Could the scientific community finally be waking up to the incomparable power of foods to cure what conventional treatment only makes worse?
Many of the most commonly used forms of chemotherapy target the fast-replicating cells, tricking them into incorporating deadly chemicals within their DNA, like fluoride or platinum, or by otherwise blocking some key cog in the machinery of DNA replication or translation.
A new study confirms radiotherapy drives malignancy and invasiveness within cancer, as well as the power of natural substances as benign and accessible as blueberries to suppress the cancer stem cells at the root of the problem.
The root cause and potential cure for cancer is ignored by virtually all conventional oncologists despite an accumulating body of research that we already have the answer.
Newly published research from the journal cancer indicates that conventional radiation-based cancer treatments may actually be driving the cancer into greater malignancy. Irradiated breast cancer cells were found to be 30 times more capable of forming new tumors than nonirradiated breast cancer cells.
What do we really know about ovarian cancer risk and the ‘gene mutations’ considered largely responsible for increasing it? The answer is quite surprising and opens up the possibility for a radical change in how we diagnosis and treat the most lethal gynecological cancer in existence.
A new study finds vitamin D — the ‘sunlight vitamin’ — strikes to the very heart of breast cancer malignancy.
A new study reveals ginger contains a pungent compound that is up to 10,000 times more effective than conventional chemotherapy in targeting the root cause of cancers.
The ancient Indian spice turmeric strikes again! A new study finds it is capable of selectively and safely killing cancer stem cells in a way that chemo and radiation can not.
Cancer treatment with chemotherapy yields disappointing results for most cancer cell types. Perhaps we should be exploring alternative cancer treatments, such as one proposed by Nicholas Gonzalez, MD, known as the trophoblast theory of cancer.
A new turmeric study published in Cancer Letters is paving the way for a revolution in the way that we both understand and treat cancer.
When conventional cancer medicine fails to produce positive outcomes, a humble little seed comes to the rescue.
Unbeknownst to most, a Copernican revolution has already taken place in cancer theory. Today, the weight of evidence indicates that plants and not chemicals are the solution for reversing the global cancer epidemic.
Millions die every year from cancer. Millions more from heart disease. A solid body of research indicates that consuming pomegranate may be the ideal way to protect yourself against the top two killers in the postmodern age.
Increasingly, science is validating the therapeutic value of spices to prevent and treat disease, including for conditions as serious as lethal brain cancer.
A new study published in the Journal of the National Cancer Institute has found that more frequent mammography results in dramatically increased rates of false positives and unnecessary biopsies.
A new scientific review identifies 25 of the top foods and herbs which kill the cancer stem cells at the root cause of cancer malignancy.
Read the rest here:
Cancer Stem Cells | GreenMedInfo | Disease | Natural Medicine
- Donations flood in for Somerset musician fighting aggressive form of cancer - Weston & Somerset Mercury (registration) - June 25th, 2017
- The teenagers growing up with cancer - BBC News - June 25th, 2017
- After two stem cell transplants and several rounds of chemo, 'now he's just like a normal 2-year-old' - GoDanRiver.com - June 25th, 2017
- He broke ground in stem-cell research. Now he's running for Congress. - Washington Post - June 22nd, 2017
- Cancer survivor to lead inaugural Leukemia & Lymphoma Society 5K Run - Allentown Morning Call - June 22nd, 2017
- Autophagy regulates the stemness of cervical cancer stem cells - Dove Medical Press - June 22nd, 2017
- Compounds from Grapes Destroy Colon Cancer Stem Cells in Preclinical Study - Bioscience Technology - June 21st, 2017
- Grape compounds can kill colon cancer cells - The Shillong Times - June 20th, 2017
- Human tissue model developed to test colon cancer drugs - Medical Xpress - June 20th, 2017
- Human tissue model developed to test colon cancer drugs - Cornell Chronicle - June 19th, 2017
- Grape-based compounds kill colon cancer stem cells in mice - Medical Xpress - June 19th, 2017
- Hair dyes, relaxers tied to raised breast cancer risk - The Nation - June 18th, 2017
- Stomach Cells Change Identity to Drive Pre-cancerous State | The ... - The Scientist - June 18th, 2017
- Taking a swing at cancer - The Robesonian - June 17th, 2017
- Stomach Cells Change Identity to Drive Precancerous State - The Scientist - June 16th, 2017
- Mixing vitamin C with antibiotics is surprisingly effective at killing off ... - ScienceAlert - June 16th, 2017
- ISSCR 2017: Researchers say vitamin C keeps epigenome as well ... - BioWorld Online - June 16th, 2017
- Overexpression of the cancer stem cell marker CD117 predicts poor prognosis in epithelial ovarian cancer patients ... - Dove Medical Press - June 14th, 2017
- President Trump's appointment of cancer scientist applauded - The San Diego Union-Tribune - June 11th, 2017
- The Vitamin That Targets and Kills Cancer Stem Cells - Care2.com - June 9th, 2017
- John Theurer Cancer Center and MedStar Georgetown University Hospital Announce 100th Blood Stem Cell Transplant - PR Newswire (press release) - June 9th, 2017
- Patients with rare blood cancer brought back to normal - The Hindu - June 8th, 2017
- My Turn: Do something within your power to save another life - The Recorder - June 8th, 2017
- Pitting avocados against leukemia stem cells - CBC.ca - June 7th, 2017
- Cord blood transplant at Seattle Cancer Care Alliance saves local man's life - Q13 FOX - June 7th, 2017
- Cancer, Ethnicity, and the Bodies of Others - Jadaliyya - June 6th, 2017
- Hematopoietic stem cell transplantation - Wikipedia - June 4th, 2017
- A protein that stem cells require could be a target in killing breast cancer cells - Medical Xpress - June 1st, 2017
- Researchers Deplete Cancer Stem Cells to Fight Recurring Brain Tumors - SelectScience - June 1st, 2017
- Limitless Lab-Grown Blood Is 'Tantalizingly Close' After 20 Years - Singularity Hub - June 1st, 2017
- More than 100 students sign up for stem cell donor list - Daily Echo - May 31st, 2017
- Trials of embryonic stem cells to launch in China - Nature.com - May 31st, 2017
- Chemical Array Finds Stemlike Cancer Cells - Technology Networks - May 30th, 2017
- How a simple cheek swab can save a life - FOX31 Denver - May 29th, 2017
- Rahman lends his voice for stem cell donation - The Hindu - May 28th, 2017
- Cold virus, stem cells tested to destroy deadly brain cancer ... - Northwestern University NewsCenter - May 26th, 2017
- Cold virus, stem cells tested to destroy deadly brain cancer - Medical Xpress - May 25th, 2017
- RNA Molecule that Shields Breast Cancer Stem Cells from Immune System Identified - Technology Networks - May 24th, 2017
- Stem-cell therapy for cancer comes closer home - The New Indian Express - May 24th, 2017
- Study identifies RNA molecule that shields breast cancer stem cells from immune system - Medical Xpress - May 22nd, 2017
- Natural and synthetic progestins enrich cancer stem cell-like cells in hormone-responsive human breast cancer cell ... - Dove Medical Press - May 22nd, 2017
- Taking a closer look at genetic switches in cancer - Phys.Org - May 22nd, 2017
- Rosario: Once a migrant worker, he's revolutionizing brain surgery, cancer fight - TwinCities.com-Pioneer Press - May 20th, 2017
- Route to cancer stem cell death ironed out - Chemical & Engineering News - May 18th, 2017
- Scientists get closer to making personalized blood cells by using patients' own stem cells - Los Angeles Times - May 18th, 2017
- Cancer immunotherapy may work in unexpected way - Medical Xpress - May 18th, 2017
- 'Incredibly strong and brave' Albury girl, 3, recovering after stem cell transplant to cure cancer - Hertfordshire Mercury - May 18th, 2017
- Human blood stem cells grown in the lab for the first time - New Scientist - May 17th, 2017
- Stem cell-based therapies threatened by the accumulation of p53 mutations - Nature.com - May 17th, 2017
- Single cell focus reveals hidden cancer cells - Medical Xpress - May 16th, 2017
- Real Housewives star donates stem cells to mother with cancer - FOX 4 News - May 16th, 2017
- Optical nanofiber 'hears' bacteria swim, cancer cells move - The San Diego Union-Tribune - May 15th, 2017
- New cancer treatment targeting cancer stem cells shows positive ... - Bel Marra Health - May 13th, 2017
- Stem Cell Tourism Is the Controversial Subject of a New Cannes Documentary - Vogue.com - May 13th, 2017
- Biologists identify key step in lung cancer evolution - Medical Xpress - May 13th, 2017
- Brain cancer discovery reveals clues in quest for new therapies - Science Daily - May 13th, 2017
- UC HealthNews : Stem Cell Vaccine Found to Increase Immune ... - University of Cincinnati - May 12th, 2017
- 'Sister cell' profiling aims to shut down cancer metastasis - Phys.Org - May 11th, 2017
- Biologists identify key step in lung cancer evolution: Blocking the ... - Science Daily - May 11th, 2017
- Researchers use CRISPR to develop a Ewing sarcoma stem cell model - Medical Xpress - May 11th, 2017
- Vitamin C can target and kill cancer stem cells: Study - Financial Express Bangladesh - May 10th, 2017
- Vitamin C can kill cancer stem cells, study shows - Kashmir Watch - May 9th, 2017
- Twenty-Year Cancer Survivor Gives Back by Donating 20 Handmade Quilts - Newswise (press release) - May 9th, 2017
- New cell separator with humble beginnings could revolutionize ... - Science Daily - May 9th, 2017
- Former Tranmere footballer shares powerful picture as he begins fighting cancer with stem cell therapy - Liverpool Echo - May 9th, 2017
- Novel tool confers targeted, stable editing of epigenome in human stem cells - Science Daily - May 7th, 2017
- Tumorigenesis: Cancer as a symptom of evolution? : Nature ... - Nature.com - May 5th, 2017
- New Research Will Help Find Blood Cancer Patients The Best Possible Stem Cell Donors - HuffPost UK - May 4th, 2017
- Study Strengthens Genetic Link Between Stem Cells and Cancer - Technology Networks - May 3rd, 2017
- Reduced-intensity Conditioning for Stem Cell Transplantation Effective in MDS - Cancer Therapy Advisor - May 2nd, 2017
- Stem cell biotech Magenta bags $50M, strikes licensing deal with Novartis - Boston Business Journal - May 2nd, 2017
- Cancer and Stem Cell Growth Encouraged by the Same Gene - Genetic Engineering & Biotechnology News - April 29th, 2017
- Characterizing Therapy-persistent Leukemic Stem Cells in CML - Cancer Therapy Advisor - April 29th, 2017
- Cell Lines Gain Cancer-Related Mutations - The Scientist - April 28th, 2017
- Groundbreaking stem cell study kicks off in Northwest Florida - WEAR - April 28th, 2017
- Chemoresistance in breast cancer is related to varying tumor cell populations - Science Daily - April 28th, 2017
- Fate Therapeutics to Kick-Off 2017 Annual Meeting of International ... - GlobeNewswire (press release) - April 28th, 2017
- Cancer-causing DNA is found in some stem cells being used in patients - STAT - April 26th, 2017
- Two sides to cancer stem cells in colorectal cancer - Nature - Nature.com - April 26th, 2017
- A mechanism shared by healing wounds and growing tumors - The Rockefeller University Newswire - April 26th, 2017